Sunday, October 14, 2007

Zoe's First Beach Vacation

This past week we went to Navarre Beach in Florida (about 30 miles from Destin). We had a great time. Zoe was wonderful! She was a very good baby the whole trip-considering the day we left was when her tooth popped through. She did great traveling... which was an answered prayer! We had fun with the whole Jones gang! Enjoy the pics!

12 comments:

Julie said...

What beautiful pictures! I can't wait to take Addison to the beach!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

These are such great pictures, I looked at them 3 times. I love how happy Zoe looks, you can tell she loves the beach and vacationing. I am so glad that you had a great trip and that everything went so well with traveling so far with a little one. I am glad you are home and we can get back to our routine of getting together more often! We have a lot of catching up to do!

Emma's Mommy said...

Great pictures!!! Miss Zoe is just too stinkin' cute! Your family pictures came out so good. And I love your creative thinking to come up with a 'shaded place' for Zoe to take a nap. Glad you all had a good time and welcome home!

Blessed said...

So cute!!! Zoe's outfits were just precious. I love the "Are we there yet" outfit! Where did you find that? We travel so much, I'd love one (if they come in boys)

Your little family is so beautiful! The beach looked beautiful too! Glad yall had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I really love the ones of you and Zoe, they are so good. I am glad you all had a great time!! LV

About Me said...

Looks like a great Jones family vacation! Your pictures are great. What a beautiful crew!

Janean said...

Adorable pictures, of course--with a beautiful setting. The pictures and the captions went too fast to enjoy them all, though! :)

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a great vacation! There's nothing better than the beach! The pictures are great! you and Zoe were working it in your kinis!! Happy Anniversary, too!

Terri said...

Very pretty pictures! Zoe is so cute at the beach. Glad you all had a good time.

Terri said...

Very pretty pictures! Zoe is so cute at the beach. Glad you all had a good time.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Sweet photos. I'm thinking that we need some beach time SOON. There's nothing like sandy swimmies and ocean air.

Carla said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you and your family had a great time.