Later, while playing on her pallet, I turned her lose and she stayed STANDING UP... ALONE! OH MY GOODNESS!!! At first it was only for 10 or 20 seconds and in no time flat, she could stand up for about a minute. I even had time to snap pictures while she stood up :o) Whoever said that she would walk before crawling..... you were CORRECT! She's only 8 months old....
By the way, she even took a step! (of course she may have just been trying to balance?)
8 comments:
Way to Go Zoe!!! It was so good to see you Sunday night. I love your precious little Zoe, she is so cute.
Whoa! Look at her!!! She is so active and always doing so many things. I hope to see her again really soon!
I always knew this girl was smarter than the average bear! Way to go and I am so not surprised to see her standing and taking some steps already!
Way to go Zoe!!!! I am not surprised though....she reminds me a lot of Emma. I love seeing all of her milestones. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Oh boy! This is major stuff =). She may be a track star one day.
Wow! What a big girl! Just wait. When she starts waling around the house, things will start to get REALLY interesting! I know you're having fun! Thanks for the chat this morning!
Way to go girl! You look like you are ready to take off and run. Don't you show Audrey your tricks. I can hardly keep up with her now!
Wowie! That's a good trick!
Post a Comment