Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

How lovely are your ORNAMENTS!!!!


Yesterday, I sat Zoe on her mat while I ran the sweeper in the den and kitchen area. (normally she will stay there and play with her toys for a while) Those two rooms are connected, so I can see her while running the sweeper. I noticed that she was scooting backwards towards the Christmas tree.... {YES, I do have my tree up--since last Thursday}. When I finished the kitchen area, Zoe was under the tree pulling the ornaments off. It was so funny! Here are a few pics of her first tree adventure.

This is where she started.

This is where she finished.

After lots of reaching and stretching...

She got it!

Also, for those of you who know me well..... I know you are in COMPLETE SHOCK that I have my tree up already. (I haven't put a tree up in two years, ha!)

6 comments:

Blessed said...

Look at you! I am putting mine up this week! Seth thinks I am crazy for it. I think I will show him your blog! :) I love Christmas and it's never long enough, so this year, I'm going to enjoy it.

I love the cute pics of Zoe!

Sarah said...

I love Christmas! I always hold out until after thanksgiving because I will never hear the end of it from Philip (although I don't think he really cares, he doesn't lift a finger with the tree or other decorations). He gets mildly disturbed, however, when I replace all the cds in his car with Christmas CDs. :)
(can't forget Zoe-she is precious as always in those pictures!)

Julie said...

I love Zoe in the Santa hat. I love Christmas, but I just can't stand my tree up more than 4 weeks or so. I guess we will wait until after Thanksgiving!

Carla said...

You are amazing. I am dying to put our trees up but feel funny about it since we are having Thanksgiving at our house this year. I do have several Christmas presents already wrapped though.

I loved Zoe's picture.

Emma's Mommy said...

Zoe is going to be the cutest little present under your tree this year. If we weren't going out of town for Thanksgiving and I wasn't madly running around town and the house trying to get things bought and packed for the trip - I would have put our tree up last week-end.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

That's AWESOME. We're going to get our tree up this weekend (I hope). I have almost completed all my shopping though =). I can't believe how Zoe has grown!!!