Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Standing Up all by MYSELF!

Quick, get the camera! Zoe has been doing a great job of standing up. She has decided that all she wants to do is stand up! Zoe thinks she is doing something really big when she stands alone, especially in front of the tree. In fact, she waits for our applause after she's been standing for any length of time. :o) Silly Zoe Kate!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Cute! She's so tiny!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

What a big girl standing so tall and loving her tree! Great job Zoe Kate, you look great taking that big step.

Blessed said...

adorable!!!! I loved seeing her today and can't wait to again tomorrow. :)

Emma's Mommy said...

Way to go Zoe Kate! You look absolutely adorable standing there in your little christmas outfit in front of the tree. You should be very proud of yourself!!!!

Carla said...

Way to go Zoe!!!!

Kate said...

Please get my email from Melissa and I'll tell you about Italy. P.S. Go, Zoe!

LCP said...

I don't think I have ever commented before...but I came across your blog through another blogger (I think thru Emma's Mommy)...so I have to comment now.

Zoe is so stinking cute...and that red sleeper, ahhh. She is quite the beauty!

Have a great weekend.

Michelle said...

Wowie Zoe! You are such a big girl standing like that! I think you can teach me some new tricks! Oh, and I love the outfit!
Love, Briley