Monday, February 4, 2008

Basket Baby

These days Zoe can really move around great by walking (and an occasional run). Zoe really likes packing around an Easter basket that Emma brought her last year. The basket is almost as big as she is! She likes to put very important things in her basket. One day I found a piece of mail, a rubber ducky and a paci in it.... all the essentials, right? Zoe really likes mail!
I snapped a few pics just before I was about to put her in the tub.... of course, she HAD to pack her basket to the bathroom with her. BTW, she even crawls with the strap over her shoulder, HA!


Here's a video I made of her tonight walking around carrying her basket. Feel no obligation to watch it.... it's kind of long. I don't know how to edit my videos :o)

3 comments:

Carla said...

How sweet she is. I still can not believe that as tiny as she is, she is walking. You have one special little girl.

Julie said...

Cute, cute, cute! She's a doll baby!

Tonya said...

Audrey is waving to the two of you when she heard you say "bye". She was surprised to see Zoe on the computer screen.