As I was typing the title of my post, I am in complete SHOCK that my baby is the big O-N-E today. Zoe has learned to do so many things this year (far more than I have). Some of her newest "tricks" include blowing kisses, showing her belly, , running in excitement, saying lots of new words, recognizing friends, staying in Bible class without mommy and understanding simple phrases/questions like please sit down, do you want to take a bath, are you hungry, do you want a cracker, do you want a drink, ready to go bye-bye and ready for night-night.
Zoe has sure made our lives eventful and exciting! We feel blessed that God chose us to be her parents.
I'll post birthday video footage soon...... Zoe woke up sick today:o(... it may just be teething because she's getting two top teeth at once. She's napping and we haven't made her birthday monologue yet.
Thanks to Melissa D. for making Zoe's birthday pics!
14 comments:
Ooooh, I can't stand it. How can she be one already! Happy Birthday, Zoe! We talk about you around here often. (I love those curled up toes in the first picture. Baby toes are way too sweet.) Have a fun day!
Happy birthday to ONE adorable girl! Hope you're fever has broke and your day is SUPER!
Love the cupcake pictures!!!!! :) Can't wait to see birthday party pic!
Happy Birthday Sweet Zoe Kate! You are one cute icing covered little girl!
Amy Hartford
Cute dress! I can't believe she's one! It's so sad how fast our babies grow up!
Happy Birthday, Zoe Kate!
Happy Birthday Miss Zoe! Can you believe our babies are 1? The pics are super cute!
Happy Birthday Zoe Kate! I cannot believe you are already a year old!!
Bethany told me about the pictures with the cupcakes........LOVE them. I bet she had too much fun!
Happy Birthday, Zoe! Wish we could have seen you when we stopped by. Glad to hear that you are feeling better because we can't wait to play again. Oh, can we have a cupcake? Love, Jack and Reese
Missed you guys last night. Hope Zoe is better and she had a good first Birthday even though she was sick. Maybe we can get together next week.
We love you baby girl!
I hope your day was great, even though you have had the yucky cold!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!
xoxxo,
Lydia and her mom and dad
Happy birthday! She just gets cuter and cuter...and I love the pictures, especially the cupcake ones!
I've been meaning to visit your blog for days as I knew I'd see some cute birthday pictures! She is so precious. It IS hard to believe it's been a whole year. See you soon!
Post a Comment