Zoe didn't really "dig-in" to her first birthday cake. She was very dainty about eating it. She would use her pincer grasp to pick up the tiniest pieces of icing to eat. It was very sweet.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Zoe's Party Pics
Zoe loves for people to sing to her and when we all busted out the "Happy Birthday" song, she began squealing and clapping.
Zoe didn't really "dig-in" to her first birthday cake. She was very dainty about eating it. She would use her pincer grasp to pick up the tiniest pieces of icing to eat. It was very sweet.

Zoe loved packing her birthday balloon around while prancing in her tu-tu.
Amy Kate brought Zoe her 'new' favorite toy, an economy size package of toilet tissue. Zoe loves to pick up the package, climb on the package and bang on it like a drum. It was a big hit!
Zoe and her new sippy cup... it has a straw!
Zoe really didn't understand how to blow on the party favor, she basically just ate it.
Zoe loved her new cell phone from Laurie.
I forgot to make a picture of the cake before we cut into it.... I made a strawberry and white checkerboard cake for Zoe's party. It actually turned out better than I thought it would.
Here's the whole party gang. Thank you to everyone for coming to Zoe's first birthday party! You all made it very special.
Zoe didn't really "dig-in" to her first birthday cake. She was very dainty about eating it. She would use her pincer grasp to pick up the tiniest pieces of icing to eat. It was very sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that she was so careful with her cake - too cute! Emma pretty much dove head first into hers (at least that is how it looked afterwards!)
Natalie Kate was my dainty eater on her birthday...I did smear some frosting on her face though because I wanted a picture! Jenna Claire, however, didn't mess around a bit...she had it all over her. Glad Zoe had a good party! The cake looked yummy!!! Way to go Val!
Happy Birthday, Zoe!!!! I love all your pictures. I can't believe you made her cake! Your super mom! :) It looked cute from what i could tell.
Oh that Amy Kate always gets the practical gifts...first water bottles, now toilet paper! What will that girl think of next???
Glad Zoe had a great 1st Birthday! Give her a hug from her "cousin" Sarah!! :)
I love the tutu. Makes me want to have a girl of my own.
Post a Comment