Thursday, March 27, 2008

Healthy Days are Here!

I'm almost afraid to post this...... but I think everyone is well now! Matt, Mike and Martha Ellen are all much better after being bitten by the BUG.
Zoe is better too, it just took her a lot longer to get well. We are really working to get her to eat food--any food. She seems to be hungry, but as soon as we offer her (whatever she wants) she won't eat it. She will walk over to the pantry, pat it and say, "moe." By the way that means 'more' in English! We open the pantry and let her choose her food item(s). She will take a sample, but never finish a food choice. Maybe tomorrow she'll chow down?

I keep telling myself that it will take time for her little belly to really be ready to eat like she used to. Keep praying that will come soon. She's got to keep her weight on! What a whopper she is!

Here's a picture of her in her WKU attire (thanks Lydia!--we'll get that back to you asap). Go TOPS!

8 comments:

Terri said...

What a cutie in the Western outfit! Glad to hear she's getting back to normal.

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

hip hip horray!
Sunny days are here again!!!
I hope that you all are able to continue your good health!
We are continuing you ALL in our prayers. We can't wait to play soon. Zoe looks like a little cheerleader supporting those Tops! Too cute, too bad we couldn't pull through last night- they did play hard though!

Julie said...

Cute outfit! I'm glad Zoe is feeling better!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Bless your heart Valerie and all of Zoe's recent troubles. I'm glad things are looking good on the horizon. Thinking of you today friend!

Unknown said...

Prrrrrrrraise the LORD! And doesn't see look adorable!

GoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO FOOD!

Love you, Valerie!

Melissa said...

Go Zoe Go! Love the cheerleader look and also very glad that Zoe is her old self again!

Emma's Mommy said...

Zoe is the cutest little WKU cheerleader I have ever seen! Praise the Lord that everyone is back on the road to recovery and I hope that Zoe started eating better this week-end!

mommy of girls said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Zoe!!! I'm sure Jenna Claire will share some cookies with you if you want! :-) Maybe that will sound appetizing!