Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What happened to my baby?

This morning, I snapped a few pics of Zoe to email to Mike and Martha Ellen (since they are in Nicaragua with the Medical Mission team). As the pictures were loading onto my computer screen, I had to take a second glance to make sure that was really my Zoe Kate! She looks so mature to me today. How does that happen anyway? How do those little blobs that we bring home from the hospital turn into a toddler in a split second? I mean really, yesterday, she was only like one week old!


7 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

She is too cute! They do grow up way too fast. I look at Emma now and wonder how on earth she got to be so big, learn to talk so much and get so smart! Looking back just reminds me to treasure each and every moment I have with her.

mommy of girls said...

Cute pictures of Miss Zoe...glad she is back and at 'em! It is amazing how quickly the time goes. It's a blink and then you are enrolling them in kindergarten. :-( sniff sniff

Kate said...

Amen, girl.

LCP said...

She does look so grown up. I think the same of Josey when I catch her out of the corner of my eye now and then. I wonder the same thing about how she went from blob to this. It is amazing!!

She is so cute.

Julie said...

She's growing up! It's so sad! I'm just tryingto enjoy every minute!

Terri said...

Miss Zoe does look like she has grown up so very quickly. It happens fast, treasure every minute.

Danielle Hudson said...

How precious:) She does look grown up.