Okay everyone, Meet Vanna! That's right. I'm a 'minivan mama'. I love Vanna. We've already had so much fun together. Vanna has great remote power sliding doors and a DVD player for Miss Zoe to watch (that is if she ever gets to 20lbs and can forward face in her carseat).
Last Saturday, right before (like one hour before) Zoe's party, Matt was out driving around looking at car lots since I had decided I wanted to buy a van. He brought Vanna home for me to take it on a short test drive. I told him I liked it and he went right then to buy it. It's a 2004 Honda Odyssey--that's the newest vehicle I've ever owned. How cool was he to do that for me? Matt's a great hubby, always looking out for me and taking care of his girls.
Anybody wanna come on a joy ride? Of course in order to do any joy riding, you'll have to leave a little gas money~have you seen the prices today? Just kidding!
9 comments:
Love the van, is it a Honda? If so, I love mine and you will surely enjoy yours. Love the color!
I'm a van mommy as of February and love it! You'll get spoiled with all the room. Congrats and start eating those words! :)
I always thought I would never drive one either......but I wouldn't trade mine back in for a car for anything! You are going to love all the room you have and how comfortable they are. Congratulations!!!!
All I can say is never say NEVER! I'm still holding out, happy with my SUV. It looks great and i know your excited-enjoy!!
Welcome to "da club". We minivan owners need to go crusing at the mall one Friday night!
LOVE it!!! I am jealous of those sliding doors and TV!
You are still workin' it in that van! :)
Okay. I'm hoping to adopt Vanna's twin, because I'm pulling for an Odyssey too. And we can be new mini-van mommas together!
Congratulations on the new grocery getter!
Hope those words taste as good as your new van looks!!! I LOVE my van. I wanted one before we even had kids! :-) Minivans rock!!!
Post a Comment