I've been tagged!
Here's how this one works...1. The rules are posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Finishing up my first year as a college student, dating my hunky fireman hubby and trying to choose a career path
Five things on my to do list for today:
1. run my sweeper and mop my floors
2. Flea Land visit
3. Sam's
4. watch Thursday's 'The Office' again
5. surf the web
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
? That is almost too unimaginable to me. I'm sure I'd give lots of it away-probably to kids in poverty or those who are sick. But, I'd probably buy a new wardrobe, pay off my house and save save save.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Not hanging up my clothes...leaving them in the laundry room
2. Laziness
3. Not being organized enough
Five places I have lived:
1. 700 Barbara Drive (Madison, TN)
2. 1205 Spearpoint Drive (Hendersonville, TN)
3. McLean Dorm at WKU
4. 1919 Mosswood Way (BG, KY)
5. 1008 Homestead Court (BG, KY)
Five jobs I have had:
1. mommy
2. teacher
3. secret shopper
4. WKU tour guide
5. day care worker
Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Tonya
2. Sarah
3. Carol -my chick-fil-a friend
4. Tiffany D.
5. Melissa D.
2 comments:
I got my tag from you. I guess I shouldn't have tagged you back! :-) I'm new to this stuff! :-)
Talk to you soon!
Carol
You were a secret shopper? Too fun!
Post a Comment