View of the resort Chateau on the Lake from the highway (above)
Pulling into Chateau on the Lake (below) This place is beautiful!!
(below) Happy Birthday Marv! While we were in Branson, we were able to celebrate Marv's birthday. We ate at a place owned by the Bass Pro Shop owner guy. Oh... that's Marv's 'friend' Sara in the photo too.
Swimming was Zoe's favorite part of the trip. She had so much fun at the pool--and the pictures prove it! I may even do another post, when I have time, of her swimming. It was funny! I think she had the best time swimming with her daddy. She was belly laughing when Matt would twirl her, spin her and throw her in the pool. Zoe didn't mind getting her face all wet, in fact, she loved it!
Marv gave us the royal treatment during our stay in Branson. Here's Princess Zoe in her tub of bubbles.
Another thing that Zoe really loved was talking to the fake animals that were in the hotel. The Chateau had a stream theme throughout and animals were everywhere. Zoe loved barking at the raccoons. They did have real live birds and fish. Zoe would "teeeeet-teeeeet' at those too.

Jones family of three at the Chateau on the Lake.
Jones family of three at the Chateau on the Lake.
Thank you Marv for showing us such a great time. We love Branson and hope to visit again soon!
10 comments:
Looks like fun. Zoe is such a cutie and I love your necklace in the pics! :-)
Talk to you soon,
Carol
P.S. Only 1 1/2 more days of school!
Cute pictures! I can't wait for a vacation!!!
What a great little trip! Looks like you guys had a blast! I loved the photos of Zoe in the pool! It's funny b/c I just posted of Kennedy in her first 'pool'! We need to get together to play soon! Call or email us! ;)
Yes! You guys can come over anytime! Also, I am planning a b-day party at our house on her actual birthay which happens to land on a Saturday! June 21st. (Praying for pretty weather!)Mark it down! I hope to have all her little friends there! Invitations will be sent out in a little over a week from now!
What great views. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. I am glad that the trip out that went well and I hope that the travel back to BG is the same. I love Zoe pics in the pool.
Glad your trip to Branson went so well. That looks like a wonderful place to stay! I love the pics of
Miss Zoe in the pool - - looks like she was having the time of her life!
Marv always does it up right for us!! He gave us the royal treatment in colorado too.
Love Branson. We went to the shopping area too. Did you go to the water show at night? If not the next time you are there, you have to see it!
LOVE Zoe's bathing suit!!!!
And, I love your necklace, too! I ended up ordering one for my M in Law for Mother's Day! Now, I need one!
That Marv, he's a good one! Hope he's doing well...
Looks like so much fun!!! I had to go back and look at your necklace (after reading the comments) and it is great...where did you get it??
We may have to look into a trip to Branson one of these days...I haven't been since I was a kid and we went to Silver Dollar City :) That's been a while...
Post a Comment