Okay, really.......I couldn't help myself on these pics. I started creating collages and couldn't stop. So, here's a few more of Miss Zoe swimming This last collage has pics of Zoe playing outside a few weeks ago. After I saw her in these pics I couldn't believe how big she looked. I think it's official--Zoe really is a toddler now! .
LOVED reading about your trip! Looks like we need to visit Branson. Zoe is a little girl, isn't she? Her piggy tails are just TO CUTE! I can't wait to see all the little one's in their swim suit photos this summer =) (especially the girls).
8 comments:
LOVED reading about your trip! Looks like we need to visit Branson. Zoe is a little girl, isn't she? Her piggy tails are just TO CUTE! I can't wait to see all the little one's in their swim suit photos this summer =) (especially the girls).
Cutie patootie! Love those pigtails! They are all growing up too fast, huh?
Love the Branson pics. Looks like you all had a great time!
Cute pics! I can't wait to get Addison in a pool!
I love those piggies. That makes me want a girl! Did I say that last time I saw her in piggies?!?
How precious:) Ian loves the water too.
I love that her hair is in pigtails. Too cute!
What a fun trip! I'm impressed with your collages...I haven't learned how to do those still. That girl is CUTE!!!
Please tell me how you collage those pics!!?? Oh and my blog page is: www.andrewdonivan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment