Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zoe's Feeding her 'Friend'

Some of you know that mealtime with Zoe can be a battle. She is a very picky eater and doesn't always want to eat when I think it should be time for her to eat. Most days, in order to coax her into eating, I pretend to feed her highchair toy her food. I always say, "yummy yummy yummy" to her and to her highchair toy. A lot of times we have to just ignore her so she will eat.
Today, during Zoe's 2:00 lunch time, I had to peek in the office to check my fax machine. When I turned back toward the kitchen.... I saw her feeding her toy and saying "yummy yummy yummy" and then she would feed herself. I quickly grabbed my camera before she noticed me watching her.
I just wanted to share this quick clip because I thought it really proved the well-known fact of "monkey see, monkey do."

9 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Too cute! Try feeding her sugar...most kids love that. hee hee...then you can send her to grandma's! :-)

Kari said...

How sweet is that?? She is a doll!!

Kate said...

How in the world are you so stinkin' quick with the camera? I couldn't have caught that if my life depended on it.

Carol said...

What a sweet girl!

Blessed said...

Adorable!!

Where'd you get your new blog background? It's super cute!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I could watch this a million times--how adorable!

Melanie said...

Oh, I could just eat her up! I'm amazed you caught that on camera! :)

Valerie Grissom said...

Valerie,
Zoe is adorable! I love the video. Hey, I have a question for you about your daisy path ticker. How did you get it on your blog?

Jessica said...

How adorable! I love the video clips! Keep them coming!!!!