by my 'cousin-in-law', Kari. Check out her blog-mostly all about two of my sweet cousins, Tyler and Emily Klair.
1. What did you do ten years ago? That would be 1998, right? I had just finished my first year at WKU and decided to stay for summer classes. Matt and I had just started dating each other exclusively. I guess I was just having fun!
2. Five items on my to do list today: Laundry, pick up around the house, go to bed at a decent time, read my Bible and email a friend.
3. Snacks I enjoy....I love pizza-is that a snack? I also love dark covered chocolate raisins! yummy!!
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Call me crazy, but I think it would be cool to be a billionaire and not tell one single person. I think it would be kind of fun to just keep living the way we do....... I guess I would have to pay our house off and travel. I also think it would be great to give, give, give anonymously.
5. Places I would live? I once thought I'd love to live in a big city, like New York or Chicago. I once thought that I'd love to live in Hawaii or another remote beach location. I once thought that I'd love to live in some quaint village in Europe. Now, I think I'll just stay in Bowling Green and visit my dream places!
I tag Sarah and Tonya.
1 comment:
I always thought that if I won the lottery, I wouldn't tell anyone! It'd be hard at first, wanting to show off your winnings with fancy things, but wow how neat it would be to anonymously give to anyone's need!! Of course...you have to play the lottery to win, right, or have the rules changed? Oh well, I guess I'll just dream about that fun adventure!!
Post a Comment