Zoe really likes to do what her daddy does! She loves to follow him around outside, help him in the garage, water the plants, wash the car and most of all--she LOVES to drink from the hose just like her daddy!
Here are a few pics and a quick video clip.
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! Could that little girl be any cuter???!!! I loved, loved the video. What a sweet family you have and what a blessed little girl Zoe Kate is!
That is adorable! I love how she says baxter and decides not to say byebye when she doesn't want to just like NK. She likes the hose too but we don't drink out of it, just gets sprayed with it.
Valerie, Zoe is so cute. I loved the video. I loved that she said "Cheese" :)
Mitchell and I both watched the video and were rolling. Zoƫ is so adorable.
Too cute!! Addison loves the water hose too! She will play in it forever. Cute pics!
Too cute!! I loved the video...you are very blessed with a great family...thanks for sharing!!
I did not comment on the Zoe whistling because I am a little jealous..I can not whistle and my kiddos and hubby all make fun of me...and now Zoe Kate can!!! hehe that was precious though..
How cute! Kennedy played outside in her diaper-only too! Fun stuff!!!
i so love seeing other peanuts! looks like a fun day!
It was nice seeing you all too on Sunday. I had Cassidy's hair cut at the Walmart on Veterans Memorial. I don't remember the name of the woman that cut it.
I wasn't able to view the video, but if they are anything like these pictures...it has got to be adorable. She is so precious, and how she loves to follow daddy around...priceless!
Too sweet!
Hi, Valerie! I linked to you through Heather, so I just wanted to say hello. Your little girl is soo sweet and cute - just like her mama :o) It was fun seeing you a few weeks ago! I never in a million years would have recognized your brother, though.
I'm glad you liked the blog, I really enjoy writing it.
I definitely think you should write out your birth story if you haven't. I'm a birth story junkie, I love them :o)
Post a Comment