by Carla and Jody.... (read the 'T' line to see if you've been tagged)
**NOTE** I do believe that by the lack of comments :o) you all have missed my precious Zoe whistling.... or maybe you just didn't like it? So, scroll on down to witness the famous ZK!
A- Available or Single: Neither, Married to Matt
B- Beach or Lake: Beach
C- Cake or Pie? cake (strawberry cake, especially when it was shared with Melissa and Millie)
D- Drink of Choice: Sadly, Coke..... but I do like water everyday too
E- Essential Item you use every day- Duh.... mascara!
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummy bears or Worms: Both... love the sour ones!
H- Hometown: I consider Bowling Green my hometown b/c I've lived here for over 10 years.
I- Indulgence: A night out with my hubby.
J- January or February: January, I like beginning a new year.
K- Kids & Names: Zoe
L- Life is Incomplete without: My faith, My family & My Friends
M- Marriage Date: October 11, 2002
N- Number of Siblings- 1 younger brother
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias: failure
Q- Fave Quote: Everything works out in the end. So, if things aren't yet worked out, then it's not the end.
R- Reason to Smile: watching Zoe-she's funny
S- Season: I have a hard time choosing just one. I love things about them all. Good thing I live where I can see each of them!
T- Tag 3 or 4 people... Carol, Sarah, Tonya and Melissa
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm facinated with the way our mail system works. (I also can't even fathom how cell phones, Internet and even the regular telephone work.) I think it's neat
V- Vegetable you don't like: cauliflower
W- Worst Habit: messy at times
X- Xrays: I had one right after Zoe was born b/c what I thought was a major heart problem wound up being anxiety..... oh what a story.
Y- Your favorite food: pizza and fruit
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus (I had to look that up)
No comments:
Post a Comment