Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ahoy!

Today my dad took the three of us out on the lake. It was Zoe's first time boating and she LOVED it! She was grinning from ear to ear pretty much the entire time. Thanks dad for taking us out. We had a super great time. Here are a few pictures from our fun sunny day.

Getting all suited up for boating. We were so surprised that she didn't mind the bulky life jacket at all. She was SO interested in what was going on.Zoe was questionning EVERYTHING she saw going by. I loved watching the faces she made today.
A little unsure about what is going on.
Look at this serious face! Her granddad, Larry, let her drive the boat for a little bit. She was sure concentrating!!
She was yelling, "Wheeeeeee!"
Laughing with Mommy (everytime we went over big waves she thought it was hilarious)


Daddy and Mommy riding BIG MABLE! Matt even caught about 2 feet of air on one turn around that just about threw him flying... but he made it back to the boat practically dry.

Zoe was ready for a nap after all that fun!

10 comments:

Blessed said...

Adorable pictures! So glad Zoe liked the boat and the lake! She has no fear! It looked like such a fun day!!! :)

Jessica said...

How fun! Looks like she LOVED it! Adorable pictures!!!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

looks like a blast. I love going on the lake. What a fun ride for Zoe!!

We miss you all!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!!! Zoe's a cutie!!

Emma's Mommy said...

You can tell by her face that she was having so much fun! Wheeeeeee!

Kim said...

What a precious sleeping picture:) The lake will wear anyone out!

Anonymous said...

I like how hard Zoƫ is concentrating on that steering wheel. She looked like she was about to take over. And the picture of you two is adorable. We have really enjoyed VBS with you all this week.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the one where she is yelling weeee! This makes me miss the days when we lived near a lake. Cute blog. I found you while blog hopping.

Carla said...

I love the pictures, looks like all of you had a wonderful day. Great picture of you and Zoe.

By the way you have been tagged!

Carla said...

I love the pictures, looks like all of you had a wonderful day. Great picture of you and Zoe.

By the way you have been tagged!