Last night we met up with the Kimbels for some water park fun! Kelly and I aren't sure who had more fun.... the boys (Matt and David) or the girls (Zoe and Bella), ha. Here are a few pics, compliments of Kelly (I forgot my camera). Can't wait to go again!!
They're gonna love those pictures when they're 15! Such fun. Such fun. I'm sure the guys had as much fun as the babies...kind of like they love the conception so much more than the delivery...:)
I am so glad that you could take the boys- and the girls- to the waterpark! Zoe and Bella look too cute, I am sure they were a hit with their beautiful suits: what pretty girls they are!!!
7 comments:
What a couple of cuties in those bikinis!!!
So cute! I'm glad they had a good time!
LOVE her little bathing suit. What a cute little bathing beauty ;-) Looks like they had a blast.
What two little cuties!
Zoe is so cute. Love the bathing suit.
They're gonna love those pictures when they're 15! Such fun. Such fun. I'm sure the guys had as much fun as the babies...kind of like they love the conception so much more than the delivery...:)
I am so glad that you could take the boys- and the girls- to the waterpark! Zoe and Bella look too cute, I am sure they were a hit with their beautiful suits: what pretty girls they are!!!
Post a Comment