Zoe got her first hair-trim from Miss Heather (she's a jack of all trades!) Zoe's baby hair was full of all different lengths, so we evened out her baby locks. Here are the before/after pics... I tried to make her picture Sunday morning while her hair was brushed, but Zoe was too busy playing with the camera and saying, "CHEEEEEESE." The pictures make it seem as though a couple of inches were cut, but really it was more like one (or even a little less). Dry hair sure is a lot shorter than wet hair...... especially when there's a little curl and body (which I personally know nothing about). Enjoy the pics.
Love the new haircut...and it is so fun to do things like that outside by the pool I have alot of little ones that I cut out by the pool..makes it easier!! She is soo adorable..the hair looks great!!
Her new do is absolutely fabulous! She looks great with short hair! Maybe someday Naomi Kate will have a haircut too. Doesn't seem possible at the moment.
11 comments:
How sweet. She is adorable.
Cute. Sweet. Adorable. LOVE her 'new' do!
ADORABLE!! Love it!
I love your new haircut Zoe Kate!!!
Love her new haircut!!!
Love the new haircut...and it is so fun to do things like that outside by the pool I have alot of little ones that I cut out by the pool..makes it easier!! She is soo adorable..the hair looks great!!
Her new do is absolutely fabulous! She looks great with short hair! Maybe someday Naomi Kate will have a haircut too. Doesn't seem possible at the moment.
Oh how adorable.
Love her new little bob! It's so cute!
YAY! Zoe your haircut is so sweet! Can't wait to see it.
It is adorable! I love the new do!
Post a Comment