Thursday, August 21, 2008

High Heel ZK


Zoe's cousin has passed on her play high heel shoes to ZK. I had them in the laundry room this morning, basically to hide them from her, because I thought she was too little to be wearing them. Boy, was I wrong! From the second she put them on (all by herself) she was practically running through the house. ZK loved the clip clop clip clop noise that they made. Oh she was SO proud of herself while wearing them. I think she looked the cutest when she was wearing the high heels, pushing her baby in the carrier/stroller combo with her cell phone in hand. I guess she's seen her mommy do the same thing? Enjoy the post!
I know you can't see her feet in this picture, but she was "cheesing" so big, I HAD to share it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoƫ looked like a natural high heal wearing little girl to me. She looked like she was having too much fun.

Heather said...

Ave loves hers, too...she calls them tap tap shoes. Just wait til she wants to wear them in public...that's a fun battle!

BTW-I can do some art for Zoe's room if you'd like. Email me.

Kari said...

too cute!! I can not wait to see ya'll and hug her neck...what a sweetie and she is absolutely beautiful!!! Emmy still plays with her shoes and we still battle over whether she can wear them out and about...that's always a fun thing :)

Emma's Mommy said...

There is just something too sweet about a little girl in her high heels, jewelery, purse, and cell phone pretending to be 'mommy'. She is a natural at it!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!~

Valerie Grissom said...

That was adorable. I guess I need to get NK some high heels too. Fun stuff!

Melissa D said...

Wow, how cute is she!! Just wait until she refuses to wear real shoes and wants to wear those to church :)

Julie said...

Zoe is a little princess! These pictures are adorable!!!

Brittany said...

your little girl is adorable!! so cute!!! precious!

we had a counseling class together at WKU "way back" in 2002 - right before you got married.....looks like things are going well.

A Joyful Mom said...

She is so adorable! Love the pics!