Great time...sorry that you had to be our "excitement" for the night. Well never a dull moment when the WPR get together, huh!!!Missed some of our long lost friends who didn't get to make it!Hopefully next month, you can enjoy the food atleast- and I will drive!
Cute pic. Not sure what WPR stands for, but it looks fun! :) Since this is in B&W, I can't tell for sure, but it looks like you have a super cute necklace on! ;)
Looks like a lot of fun! I hate that I missed it. Can't wait until next month!
I don't know what wpr is, but you look like a supermodel in this picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great time...sorry that you had to be our "excitement" for the night. Well never a dull moment when the WPR get together, huh!!!
Missed some of our long lost friends who didn't get to make it!
Hopefully next month, you can enjoy the food atleast- and I will drive!
Great time...sorry that you had to be our "excitement" for the night. Well never a dull moment when the WPR get together, huh!!!
Missed some of our long lost friends who didn't get to make it!
Hopefully next month, you can enjoy the food atleast- and I will drive!
Cute pic. Not sure what WPR stands for, but it looks fun! :) Since this is in B&W, I can't tell for sure, but it looks like you have a super cute necklace on! ;)
Looks like a lot of fun! I hate that I missed it. Can't wait until next month!
I don't know what wpr is, but you look like a supermodel in this picture!
Post a Comment