Look at you! LOVE IT! In fact, I called Lera yesterday to see when I could get in for a cut! I'm ready to go shorter too. LOVE IT!!!!
GIRL...I LOVE IT! You can "copy" my haircut anytime. Of course I copied it from everyone else...haha! Who did it?
I LOVE it!!! Short hair is so fun! Now come over, we'll put that temp stuff on it so you can see what you would look like dark :)!!
LOVE IT!! it is great!! your always so beautiful..long hair or short hair!!
It looks great Valerie! You always have great hair :-)
No question about it...it's gorgeous! I absolutely love it!!!
Awe...you look like Zoe! Love you girls!
Looks great! I love it!!
Of couse I LOVE it! Mine is do for trimming next week, you all and your new Do's make me wanna try something different??!!!
Very Cute Indeed!
It's adorable!!!! I got a lot of my hair chopped off Monday!!!
LOVE IT!!!!! So cute and flattering on you! I'm wanting to grow mine out, but this in between thing is driving me mad. Now I want to cut it off!
Your new cut looks great!
Very cute!!! I loved my hair short, I will probaly chop it off after the baby is born. Just for a fresh look. You look good with short & long hair.
LOVE IT Val!!! But you would look great with any haircut.
LOVE IT! You are inspiring me to go shorter!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Look at you! LOVE IT! In fact, I called Lera yesterday to see when I could get in for a cut! I'm ready to go shorter too. LOVE IT!!!!
GIRL...I LOVE IT! You can "copy" my haircut anytime. Of course I copied it from everyone else...haha! Who did it?
I LOVE it!!! Short hair is so fun! Now come over, we'll put that temp stuff on it so you can see what you would look like dark :)!!
LOVE IT!! it is great!! your always so beautiful..long hair or short hair!!
It looks great Valerie! You always have great hair :-)
No question about it...it's gorgeous! I absolutely love it!!!
Awe...you look like Zoe! Love you girls!
Looks great! I love it!!
Of couse I LOVE it! Mine is do for trimming next week, you all and your new Do's make me wanna try something different??!!!
Very Cute Indeed!
It's adorable!!!! I got a lot of my hair chopped off Monday!!!
LOVE IT!!!!! So cute and flattering on you! I'm wanting to grow mine out, but this in between thing is driving me mad. Now I want to cut it off!
Your new cut looks great!
Very cute!!! I loved my hair short, I will probaly chop it off after the baby is born. Just for a fresh look. You look good with short & long hair.
LOVE IT Val!!! But you would look great with any haircut.
LOVE IT! You are inspiring me to go shorter!!
Post a Comment