Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

by an old friend, Shyla (whose blog you should totally read, she's an awesome gal-I don't know how to create the link here, but check it out to the right of my page). The tag is simple, write six weird things about yourself.........

1. I drive a minivan, and really do think I'm still cool.
2. I am a list maker. I love lists. I make a list for everything from groceries to every word that Zoe can say to what I want to pack on a vacation to things I'd like to do in the next month..... everything and anything has a place on a list IMO :o)
3. Overcommitter... (is that a word?) I always over commit. I guess that's why I need so many lists?
4. I stay up way too late on the days that Matt works... like 12 or 1 or 2 am.
5. I'm teaching myself to play the piano.... why? We got a free piano from some friends who were about to pitch it. I've learned a few songs from Mr. Price (Fisher-Price). Zoe's little piano teaches me LOTS of songs that I didn't know. I have to watch the keys light up, memorize it, then attempt to play it. It's funny. Maybe I'll do a little recital and post it on here? That may be too embarrassing? We'll have to see about that. (oh, my buddies Sarah and Tonya do give me lots of pointers!)
6. Yes. I know most of you know this, but I am a die hard 90210 fan. Just say it, that is WEIRD. I know. I can't imagine why I like it so much, but I do. Have you tuned in to the new 90210 on the CW? It's not as good as the original, but Kelly and Brenda are on it. That means 90210 lives on, so I'll probably watch it.

I'm sure those of you who know me could make a better list of my weirdness..... but that's all I could come up with.

I tag Carol, Kim C, Kate and Valerie G.

6 comments:

Shyla said...

Thanks, that was fun to read.

Too bad you don't live so close. I think I've gotten to know you better over the last few weeks than in the past 28 years :o) Do you think you'll come to JP Homecoming? If so, we'll definitely have to say hi!

Oh yeah, and you should totally weigh in on the McCain/Obama debate I am currently steeped in on the comment section of my post the other day. I will definitely think twice before bringing up politics again :o) I need a few more pro-McCain comments!!

mommy of girls said...

I think it would be more fun for us to list your six wierd qualities...totally just kidding. I don't think you're wierd at all. And if making "lists" makes you wierd then I'm right there with ya!

mommy of girls said...

I think it would be more fun for us to list your six wierd qualities...totally just kidding. I don't think you're wierd at all. And if making "lists" makes you wierd then I'm right there with ya!

Blessed said...

I LOVE LISTS! My friend Amanda used to love to look in my purse and find my list of the day. There would always be about 32 things on there. Not kidding. I mark off what I get during the day and start a new fresh list every night! I think we sound a lot alike as far as #1-4. I like these getting to know you things...

Heather said...

I had almost forgotten about the 90210 marathons when we lived together in BG!

Oh, and check out my newest post re: lists.

Valerie Grissom said...

I'm so sorry I just now read your tag! I will get right on it. I have been super busy and haven't been checking even my own blog. Sorry I'm so late again...guess that could be a weird thing-I say sorry toomuch. ha