Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look what I did today..... by Zoe Kate

I wanted to tell everyone about my super fun morning. Here's how it all started. My mom woke me up this morning at 8:20 singing and smiling about how I was going to some place called, "school." I thought since my mom said it was fun, I was going to like it. I ate breakfast and then my mom put 'piggies' in my hair. I like for Mommy to do that to my hair because it looks cccuuute! (and I always tell her that when she's done). This is me riding in my big girl carseat on the way to a place called, Big Red School. I was very happy! This is me with my daddy. Do you see me pointing? I thought I saw Audrey's car.... hmmm, maybe she's here too? I love my daddy.

Oh boy, Audrey is here! This is so cool. She is one of my bestest pals. See how we are playing together so sweetly? We were having fun in the kitchen.

Whoa BABY! They have trampolines here! Yep, I do love this place. Look how much fun I'm having. My school has lots of cool activities for me to do. I think I'm gonna be smarter than my Mommy and Daddy after this!
I got to climb up these big blocks. I'm probably going to be a mountain climber just like my daddy. I've got to practice more next week.Lucky for me, there were cool animal toys on top of the 'mountain.' Audrey and I love animals... we know all of the sounds they make. My teacher told me that we are going to have music time and learn new songs... I LOVE singing songs!! Yay!
Oh thank you Mommy and Daddy for letting me go to the place called Big Red School. It was really cool and I want to go again..... maybe next week you'll let me go again and stay longer?
Whew, hurry up and get me in the car Mommy. I am ready to go night-night, well,,,,, right after the pizza lunch buffet that Daddy promised we could go to!
Thanks for letting me share all about my fun day at school. I can't wait until my mom lets me use the computer again. My school has computers. Wuuuubbbb, Ewwwww (love you)
From, Zoe

Today, Matt and I took Zoe for her open house debut at the Big Red School on WKU's campus. She'll be going with her bud, Audrey, every Tuesday for a couple of hours this semester. BRS (Big Red School) has SO much to offer little ones. Zoe will be in class with eleven other kiddos and 6 teachers! Each teacher either has or is working on an early childhood degree of some kind. Pretty cool, huh?! They even have an observation room so if parents want to stay and watch, they can and not be seen my their little darling.

Zoe is becoming such an independent, mother-hen kind of kiddo. She was so fun to watch today while interacting with others. We hope this will be a great learning experience for her!

I didn't get that many great pics.... but, you'll be able to tell that she was having FUN. Zoe wound up napping today for almost four hours this afternoon!

9 comments:

mommy of girls said...

What a fun time...to get to go to school with friends. Glad you had a good day, Zoe....and you're right...your piggies are super cute!

kylah's mommy said...

Zoe, I am glad that you had fun at Big Red School - it will be even more fun when you get to stay without your mommy and daddy. Kylah will be going to, but on Thursdays so you all won't get to be in the same class. Keep up your typing - you are really good at it. :o)

Emma's Mommy said...

Zoe, you are going to have so much fun at school. And how cool is it that you get your best buddy Audrey in the same class. I bet you are going to be super smart. And your mommy is right, your piggies are cute!

Julie said...

So fun!!!! Zoe is getting to be such a big girl!

Heather said...

Zoe, I'm so glad that you're already a little Hilltopper! I hope you love your school as much as Avery loves hers.

Danielle Hudson said...

Too cute! A 4 hour nap, WOW:)

Blessed said...

Looks like a fun school! I'm with Danielle-a 4 hour NAP? That has NEVER happened here. Maybe C should try Zoe's new school! ;)

I LOVE your new haircut. Adorable.

Tonya said...

You told the story just rught! I can't wait to play with you at school tomorrow. We are going to have a blast without our mommies and daddies!
Love, Audrey

Deaton, party of 5 said...

How cute! I've heard that program is just wonderful!