Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Little Spelunker

On Tuesday, we took Louis, Claudia and Daniel Botanca (missionaries in Columbia) to Mammoth Cave. The tour we had originally planned to take was closed. So, we took a tour that began at a man-made entrance with LOTS OF STAIR down into the cave. Windy, twisty, narrow, slippery and million dollar stairs (according to the park ranger). Zoe enjoyed being packed in the Snuggli. It was a two hour tour and Zoe loved it. She kept waving to everyone on the tour (about 35 people) including her favorite people: Grandma, Grandpa, Amanda and Amy Kate! Zoe kept saying, "Rock, rock, rock"..... We had a great day, with great company!




The whole spelunkin' gang: R to L: Amy Kate, Karen and Garry Preston, Emily Thomas, Grandpa, Amanda, Daniel and ZK ..... of course Matt, Grandma and myself were there too :o)

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Adorable pics. Looks like you've been having some fun with ZK lately! I can't wait to see yall in a few weeks!

I also am amazed that you carried her like that. Last time I did that (MONTHS ago) I thought I was going to die. ;)