Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures....

While Carrie and Colt were in town, Zoe and I were able to play with them at the pumpkin patch. I do believe that these pictures are too cute for words.








Finally, My Favorite!

Does everyone think a pre-arranged marriage is in order?

13 comments:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE!

Shyla said...

So sweet! Your Zoe Kate is one cutie pie :o)

Where did the orange and brown dress come from? It is adorable. I'm already thinking ahead to next year :o)

Anonymous said...

Your favorite is my favorite and my desktop picture. It should be in a catalog or something...you couldn't have captured a better moment!

Blessed said...

Seth even said last night, "Wouldn't that be cute if they did end up getting married." It's the cutest pic I've ever seen. And, the fact that we really couldn't have planned it. And, YOU captured it. Love it!

Valerie Grissom said...

Those pics are adorable!!! Was she wearing 2 different outfis?

Carol said...

Oh my! How precious! Love the outfits!

Emma's Mommy said...

Before I even got to the end of the post, I was already thinking that these pictures would be really cute at their wedding!! They are adorable together!!!! And I LOVE her little outfits!

Heather said...

so cute! and i love the new header picture!

LCP said...

They are so cute together. Great pics, and what a beautiful day it looks like!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Danielle Hudson said...

Love these pictures:) Colt and Zoe are a beautiful couple!!!!

LSnyder said...

I can't beliebe how big Zoe has gotten and OH MY is she beautiful!!! I enjoyed checking in on you guys and seeing her pretty little face!! Lisha Snyder

A Joyful Mom said...

Awe!!! How cute is she!?!