I don't have much time for a post, as it's almost midnight and I still have a million things to do...... but I HAD to post this video clip of Zoe and Brayden.
Brayden came over a couple of days ago while Heather went to her hair appointment. Zoe LOVES playing with Brayden. For some crazy reason, Zoe loves to play in her crib (especially with friends). She will say, "bed, Zoe bed" and point to herself and to her friend. Well, as soon as I put them in the crib, they were both laughing outloud, jumping and rolling into one another. Here's a video that Heather made.
Enjoy:
1 comment:
love this video!!!!
we met brayden at the library and he is a doll!! i love how zoe and brayden interact - it is precious!!!! this video is a keeper!
p.s.
i have the same bedding from pottery barn except with blue trim on layton's bed!!! great minds think alike!
Post a Comment