Wow, I LOVE Jackson's Orchard on a fall day! Since today's weather was very fallish, I was determined to make it to Jackson's Orchard to peek at the pumpkins, see the beautiful mums and get a yummy apple cider slush and apple pie (or fritter as I called it today, oops).
Tonya and Audrey met us at Jackson's Orchard. It is on days like today that I am reminded of one of my most treasured blessings: friendship. I love that God chose for Tonya and myself to become mothers at the same time. Just look at these girls.... beautiful gifts! They are beginning to understand the concept of 'playing' with each other. It is SO cute!
Enjoy the pics!
By the way, I love going to the orchard...... So if anyone is looking for playmates at JO, call us!

3 comments:
What a great day! The girls were so much fun to watch today. I'm so glad you included the pic from last year. I wanted to include it on my blog, but of course my old computer won't turn on, so I'm going to snag yours! Love the collage. Dito on God's blessings and perfect timing!
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy this lovely day at Jackson's. The weather was perfect for it. We look forward to going every year. The pictures of the girls turned out so cute.
You know I want to go! In a few weeks we will for sure. i'll email you the date..
Post a Comment