They are all so good and fun! I love the one of her laughing in the leaves and the second one with her sweet face looking up (I want that one)! Can't wait to see some Christmas photos! This year has flown...weren't we just trying to get them to smile in their santa hats yesterday? The family photos are great too. I love the one of you three walking- so sweet!
L.O.V.E these pictures!!! The one of her looking up on the swing is precious and the one of her laying in the leaves laughing makes me smile. Melissa did a great job again!!!
14 comments:
Love them! Sweet, Sweet, Sweet!
LOVE the new pictures! Zoe looks so grown up!
They are all so good and fun! I love the one of her laughing in the leaves and the second one with her sweet face looking up (I want that one)! Can't wait to see some Christmas photos! This year has flown...weren't we just trying to get them to smile in their santa hats yesterday? The family photos are great too. I love the one of you three walking- so sweet!
Beautiful pictures:)
Such classic, beautiful photos--LOVE them!
L.O.V.E these pictures!!! The one of her looking up on the swing is precious and the one of her laying in the leaves laughing makes me smile. Melissa did a great job again!!!
Wonderful pictures!! I love all of them! I need Melissa's # - we may need to get her to take some pictures for us!!
Playdate next week, how about Monday? :o)
Love them!! You have a beautiful family!! Miss you all!!
LOVE THEM ALL!! Beautiful!
Great pictures!
Love the new picture at the top! Can't wait to see more!
Love all the pics! Great new background and OH HOLY NIGHT-love it at the top!
hey girl!
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these pictures are AMAZING! what a beautiful family! i seriously can't get over how great they are!
my favorite is the one that you guys are walking into the woods holding hands! has to go in a frame!!
hope to see you soon!!
awesome pics! Love the one of her holding the football!
Post a Comment