Great pictures of Zoe! Love the dress!
So cute!! I can't believe how big she is! And, her hair! So long. I love her dress. What a cutie!Maybe we will see you over the holiday? I hope so!
Awe! She is so precious!
Those pics are priceless! You have a beautiful family.
What a sweetie pie! I love her expressions!
What a doll!!!
What great pictures!! I love the expression on her face in the picture you have on your header.
My dear Zoe Kate-You are such a beauty all dressed in white- like a real angel! Have the Merriest of Christmas! Can't wait to see what Santa brings you!We love you so much!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pictures of Zoe! Love the dress!
So cute!!
I can't believe how big she is! And, her hair! So long. I love her dress. What a cutie!
Maybe we will see you over the holiday? I hope so!
Awe! She is so precious!
Those pics are priceless! You have a beautiful family.
What a sweetie pie! I love her expressions!
What a doll!!!
What great pictures!! I love the expression on her face in the picture you have on your header.
My dear Zoe Kate-
You are such a beauty all dressed in white- like a real angel! Have the Merriest of Christmas! Can't wait to see what Santa brings you!
We love you so much!
Post a Comment