Okay, so my child amazes me everyday with her new tricks, new words, new numbers...... just new things in general.
Today she came to me and said (VERY clearly, I'd like to add), "Mommy, I got one two boots." I was like wow, that was a big sentence--6 words. I told her she was telling mommy a good story about her boots. Then, she put one boot on and said to me, "Mommy, help left boot." WHAT?!?!?
Does my 22 month old know the difference between left and right. Surely not.... surely yes! Yes. She does and I didn't even know.
So, tonight while Zoe was playing in her crib, I made a quick video of her. (We know it's a bit weird that she likes to play in her bed so much... but that is where her favorite two things always are---her blankie and paci). Here she is showing off her verbal skills and a tad of her silliness..... she's a chatter box for sure. Wonder who she got that from?
Enjoy our little ZK in the video clip.
After I took this video, I picked her up from her crib to go play in the den. Her skin was H-O-T! I knew she was feeling under the weather, but she was worse off than I thought. I took her temperature--102.5. Aw, man...... please send prayers up for ZK to feel better asap. Zoe has a terrible cough that sounds like that of a long time chain smoker and now, a fever.... my poor baby girl is sick. Thankfully, Dr. Patti came to our rescue and prescribed some medicine, so hopefully she'll bounce back quickly.
10 comments:
such a smart little cookie!!!!
Love the video and Lydi loves to watch it too! Hope you feel better very soon YaYa!
Seriously, she is ready for kindergarten! Those are the same things my students learned! She is amazing! C has NO interest in any of it! Oh, well.
She is a cutie patootie and smart! Love it!
Feel better, Zoe!
Aren't they great! Love the faces of Zoe! Hope she feels better soon!
What a smart girlie! Hope you are feeling better tonight.
She is too smart!! I cannot believe that she know left and right, that is amazing. Maybe when the weather clears up, we can get together.
okay that was SUCH a cute video!!! my favorite part was LMNOP :) p.s. Preston adored playing in his crib too!
Okay, Val, you need to move to White House, Tn. I want her in my Kindergarten class in about 4 years okay!!! Wow what a smart and beautiful child!!!
ummm, your daughter is a genius. WOW, how blessed she is to have such a great mommy to teach her so much!!
Okay, she is a baby genius! What is the kid going to learn when she gets to Kindergarten? :-) Miss you!
Zoe is such a smart little girl. I hope she is over her sickness by now. It's just awful when their sick. Take care!
Post a Comment