Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yesterday, In Our Backyard

our adorable, almost two-year-old, was sporting her fleece flower-power pajamas, her fire firefighter boots, her favorite stripey blankie and her pale pink cable-knit winter hat while playing happily outside with her Daddy.
Isn't Zoe the cutest little thing? Okay, I know, I'm totally bias. I wanted to share these Valentine's Day pictures with my fellow blogging buddies.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Val, She is just so cute!!! What a pretty baby!! Love the boots :)

Amy said...

Could she be too cute? Love the pics.

Emma's Mommy said...

You're right Valerie....she is pretty cute! :-) You would have to be to pull off that outfit and still look adorable. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Tonya said...

Cutie patootie!! That's all I have to say!

Terri said...

Love the one of her and Matt.

Gigi 2008 said...

I love this, she is such a little camera bug!!! Beautiful child you have Val!!!