I really can't believe that my baby is turning 2 years old! For your enjoyment (and for my memory recall one day) here are some fun facts about our Zoe Kate!
- Zoe loves an audience. She will dance, sing, twirl, talk and basically do anything that is asked of her. She has such a fun personality.
- Zoe can say whatever she wants to say! A couple of popular phrases include, "Mommy, stay in here with Zoe" and "I can do it by myself"
- Zoe can also sing lots of songs. Her favorite song to sing is the church hymn, "Holy, Holy" (I'll try to video that soon)
- Zoe loves her friends. She talks about Audrey and Lydia everyday (and their mommies too). She wants them to "come to Zoe's house" every afternoon after her nap.
- Zoe asked for a 'park' for her birthday.... so she's getting a swing set from the family, how fun!
- Zoe is compassionate. If I drop something or stump my toe, she always says, "It's okay mommy. I'm sorry." (then she will pat me or kiss me) This really melts my heart!
- Zoe loves to play with her baby dolls. She pushes them around in the dolly stroller everyday, rocks them, shh's them, changes their diapers and clothes and treats them like they are so special.
- Zoe is a very picky eater!! I've tried numerous times to get her to eat and try new foods. I usually fail. However, her sweet friend Audrey got her to eat a hamburger. Funny how "monkey-see, monkey-do" starts so early.
- Zoe is very independent. She wants to put her shoes on all by herself, get into the van by herself, take her jacket off by herself..... basically, she doesn't 'need' me to do those baby-ish things for her anymore. I think it's so fun to watch her independence develop!
- Zoe weighed in at a whopping 23.5 pounds and was 31 inches tall. She's still in the 3rd to 5th percentile.
- Zoe is a do-er. If anyone is doing anything remotely cool, she's totally in. I think she gets this from me??
- Zoe raises her hands at every 'Amen' of a prayer. I love this about her.
- Zoe tells me randomly throughout the day that she loves Jesus. Isn't that wonderful?!!
Happy Birthday Baby!
Header pic done by Melissa DeVries. More to come soon!!
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Zoe Kate! :-) LOVE the picture!
Happy 2nd birthday! We sure do love you sweet thing! I loved reading all the fun things about her in your post= she is such a special child and easy to love! Looking forward to playing together today!
xoxox
Wow, it IS hard to believe that she is 2 already. Happy Birthday, sweet little Zoe Kate!!! I hope you have the funnest day ever!
Happy Birthday Zoe Kate!!! That picture is adorable!! she is such a cutie pie!! love you guys and hug her for us!! cant wait to see you soon!!
Happy Birthday Zoe Kate! She's getting so big...kind of :) I love the picture at the top! Hope you are doing well!
Happy Birthday, Zoe! We love you and had fun playing with you today. You are such a cutie!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday! BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!
Happy Birthday, Zoe! Cutie! I love your new picture! So fun! Can't wait to play with you soon!
I just realized that Evan and Zoe Kate weighed exactly the same thing when they were born.
Love the picture in the pink fluffy dress. She is a doll.
What a great post! Happy Birthday, Zoe Kate!
Hope Zoe had an awesome birthday!!! Also, congrats on the big news.....Bethany told me yesterday what Zoe wore to church! I am so happy for you!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE PIE!
That is the best picture I have ever seen!!! How sweet!!!
Happy belated birthday to Zoe. I love the new picture, she is too cute!
What a great list of things about Zoe. We love you bunches, sweet girl!
Tonya and Audrey
Zoe, we can't believe you are 2. Look at all the fun things you can do. Love the pic!
Hi Valerie! I found your blog and some of the other girls' on Carrie's, so now I can read about all of you! :) I love your blog! It's so girly and makes me so happy! I'll have to check all the BG blogs every now and then so that I can be "in the loop" for when we move there! :)
Post a Comment