Matt and Zoe played outside for a long time. I was beginning to wonder what they were doing and if Zoe was getting too cold. Matt thought it was time for her to come in because she had gotten soaking wet from all her snow fun. As I heard the garage door open, I heard lots of crying and screaming. I thought maybe she'd fallen down or gotten hurt... but NO. She did not want to come back inside. Zoe LOVED her playtime in the snow with her daddy. Thankfully, the Barney show saved the morning. Thanks Daddy for building a snowman with Zoe!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
ZK Builds a Snowman with Daddy
Zoe had lots of fun with her daddy playing out in the snow. Daddy and Zoe made a very cool snowman together! I watched Matt roll the snow balls out for the body and Zoe would follow right behind him, as if she were taking notes on "How to build a snowman." When Matt would walk away to get the sticks, flower petal or other needed items, Zoe would pat the snowman as if she were putting it together all by herself. It was funny watching them through the window. Their snowman was complete with flower petal eyes (I mean really, are we supposed to have flower blooms when it snows?), a stick nose and mouth, long sticks for arms and (my favorite part) ivy vines for hair. Zoe was very proud of her snowman. She was yelling to me (her out back, me in the window), saying, "Yook Mommy, Yook."
Matt and Zoe played outside for a long time. I was beginning to wonder what they were doing and if Zoe was getting too cold. Matt thought it was time for her to come in because she had gotten soaking wet from all her snow fun. As I heard the garage door open, I heard lots of crying and screaming. I thought maybe she'd fallen down or gotten hurt... but NO. She did not want to come back inside. Zoe LOVED her playtime in the snow with her daddy. Thankfully, the Barney show saved the morning. Thanks Daddy for building a snowman with Zoe!!
Matt and Zoe played outside for a long time. I was beginning to wonder what they were doing and if Zoe was getting too cold. Matt thought it was time for her to come in because she had gotten soaking wet from all her snow fun. As I heard the garage door open, I heard lots of crying and screaming. I thought maybe she'd fallen down or gotten hurt... but NO. She did not want to come back inside. Zoe LOVED her playtime in the snow with her daddy. Thankfully, the Barney show saved the morning. Thanks Daddy for building a snowman with Zoe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who makes a snowman wearing shorts!?! Sounds like something Rob would do.
cutest snowman I ever did see! Love the hair! It was a great little snow, huh? And what about Spring-is it going to come?
Post a Comment