
As most of you have heard by now, we are expecting a baby in late October. Today we had our little one's first picture made. The baby is measuring right on track and had a strong, regular heartbeat. We are so excited!!! Zoe Kate's excitement, on the other hand, is questionable at the moment. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers. We are so thankful for this baby!
19 comments:
Congratulations. I bet Zoe is happy. I'm going to tell Jason right now.
Yay! I'm so happy everything is great!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I will keep you in my prayers! Love you!
Yippee!!!! I am so excited!!!!
I love the pictures of Zoe in her big sister tee shirt. Adorable!!!
Love the pics. I've seen the picture on top of you page several time and thought it was too cute. I just now noticed the number on her outfit. You know if the next one is a boy you won't be able to be so cute. There just aren't as many options for boys.
No. 1 -- I'm so happy for you guys!
No. 2 -- These pink tutu pics of Zoe are just about the cutest things I've ever seen!
No. 3 -- Everyone needs to click on the ultrasound picture to make it larger, so that they can see that this new baby must be a girl because it looks like she's already wearing a bow on her head!
No. 4 -- Did I say how happy I am for y'all?!!?
Yeah for a heartbeat! Congrats! :)
Zoe will be a great big sis!
I am praying for you all and your precious baby...Children are such miracles from God, so carefully knitted together. Zoe is so beautiful, her smile lightens up a room and puts a smile on my face when I see her...I know the next baby will do the same. I am glad to know you both, Bless your hearts...
How adorable is Zoe!!! Congrats on the new little one!! :) I am so happy for you and for this child. He or she will be so loved and have such great parents. :)
YAY!! I'm so glad everything is looking good! Glad we are going through this together!! ;o)
Congrats to you my friend! So excited!!!! Can't wait to meet him/her!
oh and this baby is going to have it made b/c it will have a lot of older brother and sisters to take care of it and boss around.
Congratulations to you and your family!! I've been reading your blog for a while...I found it blog-hopping from a friend of a friend of a friend...or something like that! Ha! Your little girl is nothing but precious, and y'all are such a cute little family! I'm expecting my second one in about a month, and my first (Amelia Kate) is turning two three days before the due date! (How did I manage that?!) Anyway, I thought I'd come out of hiding to say CONGRATS to you!
(And the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this post was that song.."We got the beat..." Haha!)
Yippee!! How exciting! So, what did the chiropractor say that day? :) I'm interested to know! I looked at that blog about your friend's house and made a comment on there and left my email address, but I haven't heard back. Thanks sooo much for the info! We really need help like that! The house is sooo beautiful! Please let me know any more leads you got!:)
Congrats!!! Our "little man" will have someone his age to play/grow with! And you get to "enjoy" the summer with me!! (j/k) This is really exciting & we're really happy for you 3, soon to be 4!
P.S. ZK really is too cute!
Loved seeing this picture again. I just love ultrasound pics! So amazing to see the miracle that is happening inside. I'm so excied for you all!
Oh how exciting!!!
Again these pics are too precious. We are so excited for all of you.
Congratulations. And Zoe Kate will come around! When she sees that little baby...she'll be "mommying" him/her all the time!
Congratulations! News traveled down 65 pretty quick, but I was waiting to see cconfirmation here before saying anything....to make sure I was supposed to know!
And thanks for the b-day card...tell ZK thank you too!
Post a Comment