Okay, now on to the REAL topic of this post! This is a little preview of Miss Zoe's new room. We are by no means finished, but working daily to get it ready! My goal was to have it done before Baby Boy's crib came in... but, as luck would have it, it's being delivered about a week early! It's scheduled to arrive TODAY! So, I don't think I'll be finished with her room, but that's okay-right?!?!?!
These are the fabric covered canvases I made. I wanted something large to create the illusion of a headboard/large wall art since we just used the metal frame we had for her big girl bed. The center canvas isn't finished. Thanks to my crafty and very creative friend, Heather, I now have a great idea for the center canvas..... I just haven't had time to create it yet. This picture really isn't doing this fabric justice! It's actually a bit brighter and I think much cuter in person--so you'll just have to come over to see it for yourselves! (Well, when I'm finished.)
New hot pink curtains!..... not quite finished with them b/c they'll have some polka dot accents added and of course, pictures will be hanging from them soon (one of my favorite ideas for a kid's bedroom).
And, finally my inspiration for her room...... I bought this vase A LONG TIME AGO in preparation for ZK's big girl room. Aunt Amanda arranged the flowers in it for Amy Kate's bridal shower... and I just kept it as is for ZK's room!
8 comments:
I love it! I love it! Adorable! Fabric covered canvases...love it. Now, you are going to hang pics from the curtains? I want to see that.
It's all coming together very nicely. Can't wait to see it when it is all finished!
I can't wait to see it either! I know it's going to be ADORABLE. I want to see what you are planning with the canvases.
I can't wait to see it either! I know it's going to be ADORABLE. I want to see what you are planning with the canvases.
You talented girl you!!! I love the mod chic look!!!
Love the hot pink! Can't wait to come over and see it soon.
Love the canvas idea. That looks like something even I could do!
Very pretty! She is such a big girl! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment