31 Weeks Pregnant! So, that means I only have 8 weeks left until Little Brother makes his grand entrance! (Yikes and Yippee!) Besides not getting much sleep during the night because of my large round belly and having tons of strong Braxton Hicks contractions, I'm feeling really good! I have noticed that the baby has started to drop and the pressure is on!Here I am at 31 weeks. A friend recommended that I make my picture each week in the same outfit to help show the growth.... so, week 2 in a black t-shirt and jeans!
This picture is at a different angle than last week's because I actually had Matt at home to make the picture instead of me doing it myself!!
4 comments:
You're the cutest! I love the bedding and can't wait to see it in person! And the pic of you and Zoe is soooo precious! Love ya!
You look so cute! I love that necklace. And that bedding is sooo adorable!
You look so cute! I want to see the whole room! :) I know it's super cute!
Um, not sure why my profile showed up as Seth. I guess I'm logged into his account? :) It's Carrie.
Post a Comment