What a sweet pic! I have the clothes & seat loaded in my vehicle. I'll give you a call when I'm on my way to BG this afternoon.
Great picture!!!
Girl, you look great!!! Let me know if you need a break from Zoe when baby #2 arrives. She's welcome to play with us at preschool--that smart lil thing!!!
She looks SO big in this picture!!!
Cute picture!! I can't believe she is getting a baby brother soon! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a sweet pic! I have the clothes & seat loaded in my vehicle. I'll give you a call when I'm on my way to BG this afternoon.
Great picture!!!
Girl, you look great!!! Let me know if you need a break from Zoe when baby #2 arrives. She's welcome to play with us at preschool--that smart lil thing!!!
She looks SO big in this picture!!!
Cute picture!! I can't believe she is getting a baby brother soon! :)
Post a Comment