ZK and I were happy to have Audrey spend the day with us last week while Tonya was working on the Save Our Kids Karnival. The girls had so much fun playing together! We played lots of games, with baby dolls, with markers and read lots of books. Zoe had the idea of making cupcakes with "prinkles." Audrey thought that was a good idea too. We also visited Matt at the fire department where the girls had lots of fun sitting on the "woo-woo truck" together. Enjoy the pics of AK and ZK! We had a great day!!! Thanks Tonya for letting Audrey play with us!


Zoe has on her pjs here b/c I told the girls that if they both took a good nap, they could put icing and sprinkles on the cupcakes when they woke up.... it worked! They both slept for a little less than 2 hours :o)
In the van running a few errands AND going to the fire station!

Zoe asked to wear her "woo-woo" shirt to match her daddy.
4 comments:
Oh, how I Love those precious little girls! Looks like a great day! And, I love Zoe's ponytail~
So cute! I love her ponytail too. She looks adorable and so grown up!
Valerie, ZK is still just the most adorable little thing!!! :-) The picture of her and Matt is precious. I just love it. And she looks sooooo grown up sitting in the 'woo woo' truck all belted in ;) Glad her and Audrey had a fun day. Can't wait to meet little brother!!
Thanks again for helping me get through the Carnival week, and for letting Audrey spend so much time with you guys. She had a blast and told me all about your adventures all over town. You girls are such great friends to us both!
Post a Comment