For your entertaining pleasure.............. ZOE KATE! (Sorry about shaky camera lady!! We were in the car going over speed bumps, but I had to get this on video!)
I'm so glad to learn that seldom is heard a "giskurmikirk"!! HILARIOUS! I love it! And the buttercup! And Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun! OH MY, the child is precious! Thanks for sharing :)
LOVE IT!!! (I kept laughing out loud at her cuteness!!.."what's next?") She is so adorable...love how she fades out towards the end! thanks for posting!
oh val that is too precious! Fiana pointed at zoe and said ''princess, play again'' and she is singing along with her! I loved it when zoe said "what's next?" too funny! :0)
11 comments:
I'm so glad to learn that seldom is heard a "giskurmikirk"!! HILARIOUS! I love it! And the buttercup! And Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun! OH MY, the child is precious! Thanks for sharing :)
love your singing Zoe!!!! such an entertainer!!! I love it when she says, "what's next?"
LOVE IT!!! (I kept laughing out loud at her cuteness!!.."what's next?") She is so adorable...love how she fades out towards the end! thanks for posting!
SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe she knows all those songs. She is just so darn cute and smart! :) I'm going to have to show Colt when he wakes up!
oh val that is too precious! Fiana pointed at zoe and said ''princess, play again'' and she is singing along with her! I loved it when zoe said "what's next?" too funny!
:0)
TOO Precious!! :o)
That little Zoe is so cute! I love, love, love her songs!!! So talented! I laughed a lot...
What a smartie pants!!! I can lead songs and the boys chime in, but I'm not sure they could sing the entire song by memory. WOWIE!!!
That was fantastic and oh so funny! What a big girl!
Too Cute! What a sweet little girl!
Post a Comment