Here's my 32 week picture.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
7 weeks = 49 days.... WHAT??
Yes, in less than 50 days "Little Brother" will make his grand entrance! This past week I have definitely noticed lots of new things happening to my body. Little Brother has dropped WAAAAY down low and has flipped to the 'head-down' position. This new position has me quite uncomfortable, but I'm willing (and happy) to deal with some discomfort in order to have this precious miracle delivered safely.
You may notice that all I've done differently to the nursery this week is add a blank blue wooden board over his crib. I'll bet you are all wondering what his name will be!!! You'll find out in less than 7 weeks (and so will we!). We are 99.999999% sure about his first name, but the middle name is still anyone's guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My guess for the middle name is Matthew. Something Matthew. Ummmm....
I'm going to think and think and think and guess the correct answer before it's on the blue painting.
hahaha.
You look adorable, btw!
You look FABULOUS!!!!
Wait, so are you goin to take the blue board down and paint on it and then put it back on the wal?? :) Or, is the name already on there and you just bleeped it out! HA ha! :) Can't wait to find out that precious little boy's name!
Post a Comment