OH my gosh, that is the cutest thang I've ever seen! I think my favorite is "Mommy loves her Baby Zoe..." That just makes me happy that Mason could be singing these silly songs we sing to him about his name in just a year or so! So I guess they really do take in these songs???
THAT was hilarious! She is quite the little entertainer! I loved it all, but especially "Home on the Range." I was getting tickled throughout the whole thing! You are cute, cute, cute, Miss Zoe!
7 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! Colt was watching with me and loved it too. He wanted to watch it over and over!
Love that kid!! She cracks me up!!
She is quite the little singer! I love it!!!
Home on the Range has to be my favorite. She is SO cute!!
OH my gosh, that is the cutest thang I've ever seen! I think my favorite is "Mommy loves her Baby Zoe..." That just makes me happy that Mason could be singing these silly songs we sing to him about his name in just a year or so! So I guess they really do take in these songs???
love her singing, I think our girls have a place on the stage one day!!!
THAT was hilarious! She is quite the little entertainer! I loved it all, but especially "Home on the Range." I was getting tickled throughout the whole thing! You are cute, cute, cute, Miss Zoe!
Post a Comment