Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hold Up, Wait a Minute.....

Well, today at 12:45, while eating at Arby's with Tonya, Audrey and Zoe, Vanderbilt called me. Ezzie, the receptionist, said that there was now a sooner opening for Luke's surgery... And, it's THIS FRIDAY. WHAT?!?! I wanted to throw up right then and there. This phone call all of a sudden made everything SO much more real to me.
So, Friday it is. I believe that Friday is God's surgery day for Luke. God has led us through this whole ordeal. SOoOoOoOo, when He speaks-, we listen!
Thank you all for offering Luke up in prayer to our God. I know he hears us and will see us through. The surgery is set to being at 8:00am!
I'll update asap on Friday after the surgery from the hospital--thank goodness for wireless connections, huh?!
Hugs and Love to you all!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Thinking and praying for you all. I know you are excited to have this done earlier!

Emma's Mommy said...

What a blessing to be able to have the surgery done this quickly. God is amazing!!! You ALL will be in my prayers.