- No more diapers for my baby girl Zoe
- No more pull ups for my baby girl Zoe
- No more paci for my baby girl Zoe
- No more blankie for my baby girl Zoe
- No more baby girl Zoe for Mommy
I just CANNOT believe how big my baby girl Zoe has gotten since Luke's arrival. She's potty trained herself completely ON HER OWN! Yes, that's right. It's been about a month and she's a panty-wearing diva! She won't even wear pull ups to bed at night anymore because she's SO big. Yes, you read that right. She has even given up her PACI.... what? I couldn't believe that she was ready to give that comforter of the night up. But, she did. And, finally her blankie.... I mean really Zoe, do you have to get this big all at once? She does still sleep with it, but doesn't really ask for it and I have to remind her that it's in her bed. Where, Oh where has my baby girl gone? How in the world has it been almost three years since her arrival? Whew.... next thing I know, she's going to be going to Kindergarten..... Nah, that won't happen.
No matter how big she gets, she'll always be my baby girl Zoe Kate!
No matter how big she gets, she'll always be my baby girl Zoe Kate!
Mommy loves her baby Zoe,
every single live long day.
And I love her all the time,
And I love her 'cause she's mine.
Mommy loves her baby Zoe Kate.
(by Mommy, for Zoe. Sung daily to the tune of Jesus Loves the Little Children)
every single live long day.
And I love her all the time,
And I love her 'cause she's mine.
Mommy loves her baby Zoe Kate.
(by Mommy, for Zoe. Sung daily to the tune of Jesus Loves the Little Children)

8 comments:
Congrats to Zoe on all of her accomplishments!
We are SO, SO proud of Zoe!! Kylah can't wait to tell her she is proud of her for going to the potty and wearing her panties!! :o)
That post is about the sweetest thing I've ever read! They sure do grow up so fast. Since I teach Kindergarten, yes, parents do say they blinked and they're kids are in K and so big! I love your pictures. What photographer do you use?
Thanks Heather!! I use Melissa DeVries for ALL of my pics. She's great. She lives here in BG and has a studio at her house, along with an awesome backyard for outdoor pics. Here is her website www.mrdstudio.com
When is your baby due??
Thanks Valerie! I will check her out. Baby Pierce is actually due on the 13th, but I will be induced March 6th! How funny is that. We're still tentative on that date in case he comes earlier. I would love to use some newborn things if you're looking for someone to take them. You just let me know. I'll pay you for anything. Thanks for the offer. :) We're excited about a boy. Everything is so new this time looking for boys stuff....
What a big girl! Yay for Zoe!!
Aww, how exciting for Zoe, but kinda sad for you! I would be right there with ya in being all emotional about this! But those are some huge accomplishments!!
Wow!!! What exciting stuff for big girl, Zoe!!! And, big stuff for you too! :)
Potty training is NOT going well over here. Send big girl Zoe over to talk to C!
Post a Comment