My $6 Target Deal!!

Yep, that's right. $6 for all of the items above!! Yahoo! I had several coupons to use. I love Scrubbing Bubbles products, so that made this deal super sweet for me! There is also a rebate going on right now for $5 back when you buy three SC Johnson products. So, basically, I guess I paid only $1 after the rebate for all the stuff above! Oh wait.. there is another rebate on the Listerine for a $10 prepaid Visa card to use towards the purchase of more Listerine products. The Listerine (shown above) is on clearance at Target for $1.98. I had a $2.00 coupon for it. That worked out GREAT! Looking forward to my rebate checks! This couponing thing is very addicting!!
Huggies Deal at Kroger

So, today I think I got a pretty good deal on diapers at Kroger. Personally, I am a Pampers kind of gal, but for this price.... I'll use Huggies for a little while :o) I will say that the "Little Movers" are much better than the regular ole "Snug n Dry" Huggies. I had to buy one of those because that is all they had. I will probably take it back and exchange it for a size 4 "Little Movers" later in the week.
Anyway, When you spend $15 in Huggies products at Kroger, you get $3 off your total instantly!!!! This is any combination of diapers or wipes or pull ups or even swim diapers.
I bought the box for $18.99 ($19.99 is the regular price). Got $3 off instantly (so, $15.99) AND used
this printable coupon (from Target's website)for another $3 off (making the total $12.99 before tax)!! I had four coupons, so I did four transactions at Kroger! YAY! I think this makes it like 17 cents per diaper.... not the best I've ever bought them for, but not bad!
I LOVE great deals!!
p.s. Don'tcha just love seeing Miss Zoe Kate peeking out from behind the boxes?? It was her idea to be "sneaky" in the picture. Sweet little thing!!
2 comments:
You are so thrifty! LOVE IT!
You are too cute. I had lost touch with your blog and refound it. Glad you are doing well. Luke is getting so big. I found Huggies this week for $1.49 a pack (the mega pack) I think it came out to .04 a diaper. I was so siked. Didn't know who to share my happiness with. I didn't know you were a coupon addict too. We should get together and share tips.
Emily
Carol's friend and Bryan Vincent's wife.
Post a Comment