Val, I took our Christmas card pictures last winter in one of our fields and around the farm - one pic is posted on my blog. I could not get both kids to smile for the closeup where they were sitting on the front of the tractor. They were each smiling in separate pictures, but not together!! So I ended up cutting one out of a picture, pasting it onto another and creating a picture with both smiling! lol
1 comment:
Val, I took our Christmas card pictures last winter in one of our fields and around the farm - one pic is posted on my blog. I could not get both kids to smile for the closeup where they were sitting on the front of the tractor. They were each smiling in separate pictures, but not together!! So I ended up cutting one out of a picture, pasting it onto another and creating a picture with both smiling! lol
Post a Comment