Well, I've been trying to keep up with this one....
| ............AND............. |
trying to keep up with this one!
Aren't they CUTIE PIES??!! I've been having SO much fun being Zoe and Luke's Mommy! They are both at really FUN ages! Luke is so crazy and just learning to talk. Zoe is the BEST big sister and has learned how to READ! (Y'all, I'm not joking! I'll post a video soon). She lets him follow her around and play with her toys. And, Luke is so proud to call his sister, "Z-Z." It's precious! I love my sweet babies!
I think for a while I was caught up in the Facebook world with pictures/stories about my kids. Facebook is such an easy instant way to share/brag about my kids. Unfortunetly, it also became very time consuming for me AND I found that I wasn't documenting Luke's younger days like I did Zoe's... and, that made me sad. I decided to ban the Facebook world for a little while and get off the computer! But, now, I'm back to blogging as a way to document the lives of my sweet kiddos! Recently, (um, yesterday) I looked back at videos of Zoe when she was just a little bit older than Luke. She was singing in the sweetest voice, the sweetest songs ever! Oh, it made me tear up. Especially when I let my mind fast forward to August 2012. Yep, that's when I have to drop MY BABY GIRL off at school, real Kindergarten school. YIKES! Anyway, Time Flies-as every mother knows all too well!! And, I LOVED my walk down memory lane with her. I want to give Luke that same memory lane on here :) Even if no one else reads this blog, I will be able to. And, so will Zoe and Luke!
Some things I'd like to blog about soon:
(Just a list to help me get caught up)
(Just a list to help me get caught up)
- Luke turned TWO ya'll.... in September. That is SO hard to believe!
- We went on a trip to the beach over fall break-my kids are part fish!
- Matt and I ran in a local race!! Me, the 5k and Matt, in the 10k dressed in FULL firefighter gear-wow! It was really cool!
- I had varicose vein surgery... ugh.
- My new love of Pinterest, sock buns, cutesy crafty desserts, and kids' crafts!
Val
2 comments:
Try documenting everything with kid #3! Lots of guilt! I can't believe some of the things I had to go back and write in Carter's baby book!
Hope your surgery went well and was a success--been there, I know it's painful and ugly for awhile, but it was worth it for me. Hope it was for you!
Post a Comment