well.... for a little while anyway! You may remember that last school year I substitute taught 8th grade for a little over six weeks at the end of the year (at the school where I taught before Zoe came along). Remember how cool it was that I was offered that position because it paid for Zoe's tuition for her school.... welllllll...... YEP! That's right! I was offered another six week maternity leave subbing job at the same school for this year! Yay! I started this past Friday and will be teaching Kindergarten for the next 30 school days. It's actually pretty neat to see what they are doing in this classroom and compare it to what Zoe is doing at her school.
Last time I (thought) I'd be a fish out of water teaching 8th grade... but I LOVED IT! I'm hoping that this year will prove to be the same. Friday plum wore me out :) But, it was fun. My goal is to have fun while teaching these 22 precious babies each day. Hopefully things will go okay with my kids and hubby while I'm away each day.
I am looking forward to this opportunity and feel that it is a true blessing to get this position! God is so good and He continues to prove himself over and over. Such a blessing!
So, please pray for me to make it though the next 30 days healthy and sane :)
1 comment:
God is good and will continue to bless you and your wonderful family. Good luck with your precious little ones and enjoy the new challenge, remembering it's only for 30 days, if it's gets though....lol :)
Post a Comment