Friday, March 30, 2007

First Trip to the Mall





Yesterday Zoe, Martha Ellen and I went to the mall. It was Zoe's first tripto the mall. I don't think I would have taken her there this early, but I had to get something to wear to my grandfather's funeral. Zoe did a good job..... well, Martha Ellen did a good job. Zoe started crying as soon as we got there. Martha Ellen picked her up, got her to sleep, and carried her the whole time! (I hope her arms are okay, b/c Zoe is heavy!

Here are a few photos of our day! (I just LOVED Zoe's outfit. Her pleated skirt was too cute!)


4 comments:

Julie said...

Zoe will definitely be a shopper someday!

Blessed said...

Too cute! I love this post. I might have to do the same post! Colt has actually been to an outdoor shopping mall here and he LOVED it! He probably just liked being strolled outside, but I like to believe that he will love going shopping with me!

Anonymous said...

Valerie: I bookmarked your blog since Zoe was born. She's just sooooo precious! You're addicted to your little baby girl^_^ I tell ya her Aunt Amanda is the same way.

Emma's Mommy said...

Valerie - I love her little outfit! Dressing little girls it too fun!